To all our fellow Jaycees and families, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and hopes for the best on this day and all future days. In this post, we’d like to share a few of the reasons we are so thankful and appreciative this holiday season – hopefully, it will encourage you to do the same.
- Thank you to all our friends and family – without your love and support life would be so much more difficult.
- Thank you to service people – who perform their specific roles to keep us safe and free, and to make day-to-day life a little easier for all of us.
- Thank you to our emergency services personnel – for being there in the difficult and sometimes dangerous times that we need you.
- Thank you to doctors and nurses – who work tirelessly to heal our illnesses and make the world a healthier place.
- Thank you to our community – you are the glue that binds us all together and makes us laugh, cry, and want to be better people.
- Thank you to our teachers – whether it’s for your education or your children, the dedicated individuals who spend their time helping you improve.
- Thank you to our religious leaders – you provide the morality and spiritual direction we all need as we work to improve our lives.
- Thank you to our nation’s leaders – may you always have the wisdom to make decisions that are in the best interests of
- Thank you to the creative artists and entertainers – you bring hours of joy and laughter, and often thoughts, that help us shape the way we live.
- Thank you to the Jaycees – you provide the framework for us to give back to our community, those in need, and our fellow members.
Take a minute to visit our Facebook and Twitter pages and add your own thanks to this list…it’s certainly not complete. Let us know who has a positive impact in your life – we’d like to thank them too.